April 20 – 21, 2021 | Congress Park Hanau, Germany
MSC Software Workshop
ODYSSEE: Artificial intelligence in convenient user interface
Based on existing analysis results, tests or other data, the software ODYSSEE predicts the results for new parameter combinations within a few seconds. It works also for strongly nonlinear behaviour which would take hours to analyse with traditional CAE, like crash, rupture or material failure. ODYSSEE can interpolate time series and create result files like hdf5 and d3plot, for animations directly in ODYSSEE or in your postprocessor. Parameters can be optimized e.g. to fit results to a test curve. A variety of statistical plots can be shown to get a better insight into the available data.
You can try the software with its easy-to-learn user interface yourself in the hands-on workshop.
- Overview: AI, machine learning, reduced order modeling in CAE; industry examples
- Overview of user interface
- Hands-on workshop: interpolation, animation, optimization
- Short break Overview of DOE and FEM model parser
- Hands-on workshop: DOE and parser
- Demo of statistics plot tool