Knowledge for tomorrow's automotive engineering
The global automotive industry is undergoing a radical transition to embrace the new paradigms of connected, autonomous, shared and electrified mobility.
carhs.training is empowering engineers to manage this transition by providing a unique set of offerings:
- Knowledge Spaces: Digital and live learning spaces with the best teachers from industry, academics and governments.
- Knowledge Conferences: Global and Digital Networking, bringing together automotive experts, thought leaders, requirements stakeholders and technology providers.
- Knowledge Bases: Databases, made for engineers by engineers. Guiding the professionals through the jungle of requirements with the latest news and documents.
- Knowledge Works: Consulting based on Experience. Benefit from our significant network of experts all around the world to tackle the challenges of new mobility.
Our areas of specialization:
- Active and passive vehicle safety
- Driver assistance systems and autonomous driving systems
- Testing technology and virtual testing