NEW DATE July 28 – 30, 2020 | Würzburg, Germany
The SafetyTesting conference, which has been established in 2011, takes place as part of the SafetyWeek in Würzburg. The one-day conference brings together over 120 participants from manufacturers and service providers from active and passive testing for vehicle safety. Innovation leaders from industry will provide their knowledge on current test methods, present practical applications and report on innovations in the field of hardware and software.
The following topics will be discussed both in plenary sessions and in special sessions during the conference:
- Complete vehicle crash test technologies
- Advanced Sled Simulation Technologies
- Measurement technology and data acquisition
- Light and video technology
- Testing technologies for ADAS development
- AEB Testing (pedestrian, car-to-car, complete vehicle testing)
Who should participate?
The conference is aimed at both engineers and decision-makers in the field of active and passive testing. Experts and beginners will get an overview about innovations in test equipment and software and use the conference as an exchange of experiences and networking with colleagues.
In cooperation with