May 14-16, 2019 | Würzburg, Germany
You know this from software: To be always up to date, you must regularly do updates. The same applies to automotive development: in order to always be up to date with the latest you have to visit the SafetyUpDate regularly. You get a comprehensive overview of all relevant innovations in the field of vehicle safety during two days.
Active + passive Safety = SafetyUpdate +active
The SafetyUpDate takes the integration of active and passive safety, and combines both topics in one event since 2016. The SafetyUpDate is dedicated to both interdisciplinary topics, such as the NCAP consumer protection tests, as well as subject-specific ones, such as the Testing or simulation of active or passive safety systems.
The conference topics at a glance:
- Legal requirements for active and passive safety and automated driving
- NCAP consumer protection tests
- Development Tools: Test & Simulation
- Development Strategies & Solutions
- Biomechanics & Accident Research