Dummy Training P- / Q-Child Dummys
The Dummy Trainings give you the opportunity to gain efficiency and security in the use and handling of dummies. After a short theoretical introduction you are going to be trained in the handling of the respective dummy-type in a dummy lab in practical exercises in work groups.
Who should attend?
Project and test engineers, technicians, mechanics
Efficiency and security in use and handling of dummies. Exact knowledge about assembly, mechanics and sensor positions. Understanding of the measuring possibilities and limitations.
- Introduction of the respective dummy-type
- History, development
- Assemblies, standard instruments, optional measuring points
- Recent modifications
- Regulations for application/test, calibration
- Complete disassembly of the dummies in work groups
- Explanation of the functions of the assemblies and the individual parts
- Special features, deviations from other dummy-types
- Practical tips for the handling of individual assemblies, sensors and cabling
- Special tools, other devices, cleaning
- Complete assembly of the dummies in work groups
- Work steps
- Possible assembly errors
- Assembly of the measuring sensor, cabling, adjustments of joints
- Dummy calibration
- Demonstration and explanation of the calibration tests
BGS Böhme & Gehring GmbH
The German Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt) has a dummy calibration laboratory on its premises in Bergisch Gladbach. The company BGS Böhme & Gehring, founded in 1986, operates this laboratory on behalf of the German Federal Highway Research Institute. Their clients are renowned automobile manufacturers, suppliers and test institutes.
no dates available
All prices are exclusive of VAT.