Pedestrian Protection Workshop Vehicle Mark-Up
The marking of test areas and the determination of test points is a prerequisite for impact tests. For legal tests the test points are selected using the worst-case-method. Euro NCAP uses a grid. The course presents all methods in detail.
Who should attend?
Development-, Project-, Testing- and Simulation Engineers, Technicians, Mechanics
Course attendees gain experience with vehicle markup and certainty in its application. They gain a deep understanding of the procedures.
- Basics, Background and Development of the Procedures
- Exemplification by a Mark-up of a Vehicle
- Test Area Determination, Borders, Exemption Zones, Special Cases
- Grid point Determination, Test Point Selection
- Application of the Colour Scheme and Manufacturers Predictions
BGS Böhme & Gehring GmbH
The German Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt) has a dummy calibration laboratory on its premises in Bergisch Gladbach. The company BGS Böhme & Gehring, founded in 1986, operates this laboratory on behalf of the German Federal Highway Research Institute. Their clients are renowned automobile manufacturers, suppliers and test institutes.
no dates available
All prices are exclusive of VAT.