Pedestrian Protection Workshop Flex PLI
The new flexible legform impactor Flex PLI has been implemented in regulations and consumer tests. The workshop introduces the impactor in detail and demonstrates how to handle it correctly.
Who should attend?
Development-, Project-, Testing- and Simulation Engineers, Technicians, Mechanics
Course attendees gain detailed knowledge of the new Impactor and experience with handling and usage of the impactor. They understand the impactors functionality.
- History, Biomechanics, Evaluation, Legislation
- Assembly, Transducers, Onboard Data Acquisition, Technical Details
- Disassembly along with Comments on Function of Components
- Assembly along with practical Tips and Pointers to Specialities and possible Mistakes
- Adjustments of the Compound Springs, Clamping Bolts, Stopper Cables, etc.
- Demonstration of all Certification Procedures
- Data Analysis and Interpretation of Test Results
BGS Böhme & Gehring GmbH
The German Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt) has a dummy calibration laboratory on its premises in Bergisch Gladbach. The company BGS Böhme & Gehring, founded in 1986, operates this laboratory on behalf of the German Federal Highway Research Institute. Their clients are renowned automobile manufacturers, suppliers and test institutes.
no dates available
This course is available as an in-house seminar. The trainer comes to your site - you save travel expenses and travel time. Get an offer.
Your contact person
Dr. Dirk Ulrich
Phone.: 06023 - 96 40 - 66
All prices are exclusive of VAT.