Pedestrian Protection Workshop Vehicle Mark-Up
The marking of test areas and the determination of test points is a prerequisite for impact tests. For legal tests the test points are selected using the worst-case-method. Euro NCAP uses a grid. The course presents all methods in detail.
Development-, Project-, Testing- and Simulation Engineers, Technicians, Mechanics
Course attendees gain experience with vehicle markup and certainty in its application. They gain a deep understanding of the procedures.
- Basics, Background and Development of the Procedures
- Exemplification by a Mark-up of a Vehicle
- Test Area Determination, Borders, Exemption Zones, Special Cases
- Grid point Determination, Test Point Selection
- Application of the Colour Scheme and Manufacturers Predictions
BGS Böhme & Gehring GmbH
The German Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt) has a dummy calibration laboratory on its premises in Bergisch Gladbach. The company BGS Böhme & Gehring, founded in 1986, operates this laboratory on behalf of the German Federal Highway Research Institute. Their clients are renowned automobile manufacturers, suppliers and test institutes.
Dr. Dirk Ulrich
电话: 06023 - 96 40 - 66
All prices are exclusive of VAT.